Urban Taskforce Australia
GPO Box 5396 Sydney NSW 2001
- Tel: 61 2 9238 3955
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ABN: 21 102 685 174
- Level 12 32 Martin Place Sydney NSW
- Level 6 39 London Circuit Canberra ACT
How to Find Us
- The Urban Taskforce Sydney office is located on:
- Level 12, 32 Martin Place, Sydney opposite the MLC Centre.
- The Urban Taskforce Canberra office is located on:
- Level 6 39 London Circuit Canberra ACT, just near the corner of London Circuit and Hobart Place.
Chris Johnson is a former NSW Government Architect and former Executive Director at the NSW Department of Planning. He has extensive experience in the planning system and the delivery of major projects. Chris was a member of the Central Sydney Planning Committee for 10 years and the NSW Heritage Council and has represented New South Wales on many national bodies.
He is a life Fellow of the Australian Institute of Architects (AIA) and a member of the Planning Institute of Australia (PIA). He has written 14 books on planning and architecture and has been an adjunct professor at three universities in New South Wales.
Chris has a Bachelor of Architecture from Sydney University; a Master of the Built Environment from the University of Technology, Sydney; a Master of Architecture from the University of New South Wales and a Master of Cultural Heritage from Deakin University.