Core Member Services
As a core member of Urban Taskforce Australia your company will benefit from the following services:
- Direct representation on key issues affecting the urban development industry;
- Regular meetings between the Urban Taskforce and state and federal government ministers and senior bureaucrats;
- Swift response to policy and legislation change – reflecting the concerns of the property development industry;
- Regular e-newsletters to update members on matters affecting the industry.
- Regular events to promote industry networking, including:
- Industry breakfasts and luncheons with prominent guest speakers;
- Exclusive member-only boardroom lunches with key decision-makers;
- The Property Person of the Year Award; and
- The Development Excellence Awards.
For a copy of the Core Membership Prospectus, please see here.
Associate Member Services
As an associate member of Urban Taskforce Australia your company will benefit from the following services:
- Access the latest key planning policy developments of concern to the development industry and research via regular member-only email newsletter updates.
- Access the Member only section of the Urban Taskforce website and be the first to receive relevant research.
- Access the property development industry’s leaders and connect with other consultants and builders at regular Urban Taskforce events all at the discounted member rate.
- Provide a platform for your organisation to promote your support and commitment to the property development industry by official identification on the Urban Taskforce website as preferred consultant and /or builder.
- Use the Urban Taskforce member logo on your communication and promotional material and share your support of the industry with your clients and partners.
For a copy of the Associate Membership Prospectus, please see here.